Who do I contact if I want help or to give feedback on a lesson
Modified on: Tue, 21 May, 2019 at 3:11 PM
We have a team of volunteer course developers and tutors here to help. The team can set to work to improve the lesson, send help directly in an e-mail reply, or help you learn how to come in for open office hours in the live online classroom if having a mic, text chat, and interactive whiteboard will be best for a live tutoring session.
Use the "Email Us" link to the right to send a message directly to the team or send at email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include ...
Note: Volunteer support staff work year-round, but there are 4 holiday breaks per yer that might delay your answer a bit.
- Account Name
- Course Name
- Lesson Name
- Description of what you need help with
- Spring Break: First two weeks of April each year
- Summer Break: The first week of July and either the week before or the week after that.
- Fall Break: The week before and the week of Thanksgiving.
- Winter Break (Christmas): The week before, week of, and the week after Christmas
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.